Back again on the trail of Edward and Bella
New Moon and Volterra, a shiver down our backs. .Volterra the chosen town.
The town of mystery and of a love anew. A town that rises from the past and becomes the hub and meeting point for thousands of readers who are mysteriously attracted by the same destination… on the trail of Bella and Edward, as well as of their creator, as if it was a fatal attraction.
New Moon and Volterra, town of life and death, town of wind and of the underground where the miracle of a never-ending love is renewed every single day.
Experience again the most striking love story of the century! Volterra won’t let you down.
Exclusive Tours for Special Occasions
- Would you like to do the New Moon walking tour “Hot on the Trail of Edward and Bella” but you can’t take part to the established dates of the calendar?
- Do you have a special request?
- Would you like to do a special present to your friend?
+39 0588 86099
Special Occasions to celebrate in a Special way:
- Hen’s night
- Fan meetings
- Lunches and Dinners in theme
- Walking tours out of calendar
- Graduation Party
- Surprises and Presents
Volterra, shadows of the Volturi
Shadows of the Volturi
|Morning||- Arrival in Volterra – the ancient and mysterious Etruscan Velathri, the town of the dreadful Volturi
- check-in at the accommodation of your choice
|Afternoon||- 5.30 pm meet at the Tourist Board in Piazza dei Priori, and presentation of the welcome pack
- Dinner in the imposing hall of one of the most ancient palazzi in Volterra
- “Hot on the trail of Bella and Edward” A walk in the magic and obscure night of Volterra to discover the frightening settings of New Moon, with a breathtaking finale
|Morning||- “Mystery and magic of the ancient Velathri”. The enigmatic past of the powerful lords of Volterra is still hidden in the centuries-old stones. A walk amongst the archaeological remains, the funerary urns and the ancient palazzi of the Volturi
- 12.00 am meet in Piazza dei Priori under the shade of the Bell Tower, awaiting for the midday bell toll
- Blood red aperitif of Aro, Caius and Marcus
- Lunchtime free
|Afternoon||- Visit of an artistic workshop on alabaster carving, the stone as translucent and cold as the skin of the Volturi
- Dinner: Charlie and Bella’s pizza, sitting under the vaults of an ancient palazzo
|Morning||- A walk to the Etruscan hypogea, the homes of the deceased, humid underground tombs full of bats. From here, the dead of 3000 years ago began their journey leading to the afterlife, accompanied by Hell’s spirits
- Lunchtime free
|Afternoon||- Free visit to the Art Gallery and the Museum of Sacred Art
Rate per Person
Four star hotel
Three star hotel
|accommodation in a double room||€ 555,00||€ 475,00|
|accommodation in a extra bed (3° o 4° bed)||€ 430,00||€ 380,00|
Enter the gate of the dreaded town of the Volturi…
Look up at the imposing palazzi, here both light and dark are dangerous, life and death run on a razor’s edge…
An unexpected wind whirls around you: Edward is there, you feel him behind you…
Run at a break-neck speed towards the bell tower, you want to save him at all costs…
Hear the swish of the Voltur’s mantles along the dark alleyway, look for the entrance to the underground part of Volterra, a dreaded town but at the same time extremely safe…
Let us guide you to see the most powerful rulers of Volterra, the danger is tangible, but it is worth it! New Moon will let you feel its freezing touch on your skin.
The Tour is a walk to discover the settings of New Moon, with a breathtaking finale and takes about 1 hour and half and also includes the New Moon Kit.
Next tours 2017:
April: Saturday 15, 22
June: Saturday 03
July: Saturday 01, 08, 15, 22, 29
August: Saturday 05, 12, 19, 26
Departure tours of April: 06:00 pm
Departure tours June, July and August: 05:00 pm
Meeting Time (April): 5:50 pm
Meeting Time (June, July and August): 4:50 pm
Meeting Point: Tourist Office – Volterra – Piazza dei Priori 20 – Phone +39 0588 87257
Languages available: English and Italian
Participation Fees – Euro 35,00 (Compulsory Booking before 01.00 pm)